Wedded Bliss


Hello and welcome. This weekend I was fortunate enough to attend my niece's wedding so I CASEd the card Steffi Helmschrott designed for Global Design Project #GDP128 for my wedding card inspiration. How gorgeous is Steffi Helmschott's card?


  

I stayed with Steffi's card layout and size but used traditional silver embossing for my stamp design with the Cake Soiree set. I have also included the vellum silver embossed flowers found in the Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit to add soft elements to my card.




    Something that is becoming acceptable these days is the bride and groom requesting guests contribute to a wedding wishing well with a monetary gift so I made my card into a gift card holder to tuck our gift in.





For my next card I have used the present image from the Cake Soiree stamp set. I have used the same layout and silver embossing but die cut a rose and some leaves from the coordinating Sweet Cake Framelits Dies.





Even though there wasn't a gift involved for the wedding I have made a gift box using the FREE Sale-A-Bration paper to display a little gift card.




 



I hope you enjoyed viewing my projects today. For more inspiration hop on over to the Global Design Project here.

To purchase any of the Stampin' Up! products used just click on the photographs below and they will take you straight to my online store.

Until next time take care and enjoy your crafting.



Product List


your photo name

No comments:

Post a Comment